Monday, May 4, 2009

It is going to be a girl!!

Yes! Excited! Excited! Excited! It is going to be a girl. This is my first time breaking the news of my second pregnancy. I have waited the day of my baby ultrasound scanning and yes everything went fine and as I have expected, she was in a bad position for the doctor to find out the gender. However I have a confirmation from her that it would be 99% girl. hehe...I am not picky, but it will be lots of fun to have a daughter to dress her up....:p. When doctor was doing the scanning, the baby showed me her thumbs up on one hand and victory sign with two fingers up on the other hand. Seems like telling me: Yes! Mommy, I am doing well here.....:)

Lots of shopping to do soon......:)

3 comments:

Lou said...

Congratulations. Brilliant news. I hope you are feeling ok.

Erika said...

Woohoo, congratulations!

Carley said...

Brilliant news!! Congratulations