Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!! To all the mothers (including myself..:p)!! Would love to hear how will you celebrate this special moment tomorrow. We currently have no special plan as yet but I remember last year my hubby was very kind enough to do ALL the housework and looking after my little boy, as well as cooking. We had a nice lunch at home and wonderful eat out dinner. The year before was the first Mother's Day for me and my boy was only about 2 weeks old, we had a small celebration with my mom-in-law who was kind enough to fly from overseas to look after me after giving birth. It was a great moment to be remembered forever.

My little brooch featuring kawaii mommy with her baby is a good theme for Mother's Day, I think. It is featured in Missy Mao Mao's blog in her Mother's Day Collection. Great bags created by her, so tempted!!!!

1 comments:

taylah said...

That is so cute! I love the idea of joing buttons to make 1 picture.
<3