Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time for My Blog

I have been "off tracking" my blog since my son was sick few weeks ago. I knew that I have so much to do with it but I am just finding excuses to avoid sitting too long in front of my laptop. Furthermore, I am really not good in using blog. But today while my little one is having his nap, while my hubby is playing his computer game, I turned on the song that I linked on the blog - You were there by Southern Sons, put on my earpiece, all of sudden all these beautiful memories flashing over and over on my mind. I feel blessed that I have a chance to take care of my sicked son, I feel blessed that I have a chance to cook for my family despite my poor cooking skill, I feel blessed that I am able to spend few hours sometimes just to understand how blog works etc. Too much blessings that I have received from people surrounded, whom God has placed. Even the people I met on Etsy and DUST team via cyber space, how cool is it?! The Bushfire Appeal shop on Etsy, raising money for the victims. I haven't met all of the talented artists who have donated their items, but I can feel their hearts of one spirit...the kind spirit of helping those victims. I am really moved... Part of song sang:

"But you were there, ......And I was alone.
I opened my eyes and you were there.
Can I take your smile home with me, or the magic in your hair?
The rain has stopped, the storm has passed Look at all the colors now the sun's here at last.
I suppose that you'll be leaving but I want you to know
Part of you stays with me even after you go. "

Could I take this moment to thank you for all those have made a difference in my life. Whether or not I know your name, even just a second you have stopped by my blog, or a person who walked pass me and gave me a smile...I know that I am not alone...and you can make a difference to other people's life, with love you can....


0 comments: