Thursday, February 26, 2009

6th in the 6th.....I've Been Tagged



I was tagged by ButtonsByLouLou a while ago to put on the photo of my computer, in the 6th folder. And the 6th photo in it must be displayed and written about. I have to confess that I am not able to do so as my hubby have moved all my photos to archive drive. But I have some on my MSN space. So I have picked this one. This photo is taken 2 years ago in the nice cottage that we stayed while we spent our first family trip at Daylesford. I am proud to say that those odd shape eggs, nearly burnt tomatoes, mashed pumpkin (which I prepared from home) are cooked by me... yeah!! My hubby was very happy about that. :)

I now tag Giggleberry, LittleChrissy, Michvanetta, Finki, Incalesco and Summers Studio... Please share your photos and then tag 6 more people to do the same.

1 comments:

Lou said...

Oh very nice. Looks delicious. The perfect breakfast for a relaxed weekend away!